The Information Systems team is responsible for all of the IT Infrastructure and Processes at Vestmark. The team supports all departments at Vestmark in the development and enhancement of computer systems, corporate applications, and related business processes.
We are looking to add a Senior Systems Engineer to the Information Systems team. In this role, you will work with other members of the Information Systems group in accomplishing a variety of IT related tasks. You will be responsible for installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual will assist project teams with technical issues.
- Perform system builds (desktop/laptop/servers)
- Manage system backups and perform data restores as required
- Active Directory administration (DNS/DHCP/Group Policy)
- Administer Windows based servers for daily maintenance
- Perform application installations and upgrades
- Provide technical assessments and process documentation
- Planning and executing projects on-time, while learning new businesses and technologies
- Ability to work independently and in a small team as required
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Minimum qualifications (Requirements):
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years as a Windows Systems Administrator (Windows 2003/2008/2012) Server experience a must.
- Understand and general troubleshooting of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Experience with PC technologies (Windows 7 and 10) is required
- Basic understanding of network technology concepts such as (Email, Servers, Firewalls, DNS)
- Experience with scripting languages such PowerShell
Preferred qualifications (nice to have):