The DevOps teams works along with other members of the Information Systems group in accomplishing a variety of IT related tasks. This work can include development, maintenance, and administration of IT infrastructure. This also involves supporting all of the departments at Vestmark in using and enhancing business processes involving JIRA, Confluence, and Salesforce and other applications. In addition, this team helps to design and implement new software systems to support our growing organization. The team is made up of level headed, well organized, and smart individuals that enjoy working together, and enjoy the constant flow of new challenges.
We are looking to add a mid-level member to the DevOps team. As a Software/Systems Engineer you will contribute to the build-out of a number of new internal software solutions to help the team to improve our operational efficiencies. This multi-facetted role includes but is not limited to:
- Involvement in the design of new software solutions.
- Contributing to the design specifications for these solutions.
- The software development and delivery of the solutions.
- The development and implementation of test plans.
- Training and delivery of our products to internal teams.
Required Experience and Skills
- 2 -4 years of software development experience
- Solid algorithmic and object-oriented design skills
- Experience with RestFull Web Service, Tomcat, ANT is a plus
- Experience with Git (or a similar version control system)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Join a small team of experienced software engineers in the Financial Services domain and quickly become an important contributor on the team
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial oriented company and learn what it takes to grow a successful company
- Be a part owner of the company and directly reap the benefits of your hard work and personal contributions
- Be excited about your work and the people you work with and look forward to coming to work everyday